Interim Head of Finance
- A broad role managing a team with elements of both technical and commercial accounting
- A chance to join a business going through a period of transition
- A larger business going through a period of transition who require support for 12 months
- Review weekly and monthly accounts including the review of all cost centres, balance sheets, management reports and reconciliations
- Drive a culture of robust cost control including regular reviews with heads of department
- Support other heads of department with various project budgets
- Review the annual budget and re-forecast processes
- Review the outputs of the financial accounting team
- Ensure and improve strong controls
- Review and enhance the Vat reporting controls.
A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
You will have demonstrable experience business partnering at a senior level
Experienced in reporting management information
- A strong communicator, able to influence senior finance and non-finance managers.
A strong people manager with excellent interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
SAP experience preferred.
- A 12 month contract with the possibility of a longer term permanent role for the right person
- The chance to join a business during a period of transition to drive change
- A salary from c.£70,000 - £80,000
- A role to start within the month