A newly created role has arisen for a Compliance Manager to support the Head of Compliance in advising the business across regulatory initiatives, financial promotions, promoting a strong compliance culture and managing a small team. Reporting to the Head of Compliance and managing the Compliance and Quality Assurance team, you will be responsible for: Acting as the compliance support for one of the leading providers of high cost short term credit Assisting the Head of Compliance in ensuring the business's compliance monitoring programme meets the business risks and regulatory requirements Ensuring compliance with policies and procedures, implementing change and review where necessary Compliance of outsourcing relationships including lead generation and debt collection Manage the ongoing monthly compliance monitoring plan and QA programme Dealing with information requests and statements to be provided under fixed sum loan agreements ensuring compliance with CCA 1974 Oversight and review of financial promotions Generation of weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports for management meetings Supporting training initiatives for the business as a whole, working with the Learning & Development team and other managers to promote a compliant, business-oriented culture Ensuring that customers are treated fairly at all times Assisting with thematic and specialist reviews across the business in respect of specific regulatory topics and issues when necessary Managing, guiding and supporting members of the compliance and QA team to build their knowledge and confidence in delivering objectives Experience
• Broad compliance experience preferably gained within the high cost short term credit business
• Relationship building and management skills
• Attention to detail: must be able to perform all work consistently to a high standard
• Time Management: must be able to manage own time on multiple ongoing projects effectively and oversee a small team.
• Microsoft office/reporting/database skills.
• Strong communication skills - written and verbal
• Have knowledge of CCA 1974, Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulation and the FCA Handbook, specifically CONC What we offer...
• Competitive salary
• Annual/Quarterly Bonus
• Pension Scheme
• Private Medical & Dental Insurance
• Life Assurance
• 23 days holiday (rising to 28 following 5 years' service)
• Birthdays off
• Wedding/Civil Partnership Leave
• Perkbox Benefits Other Information:
• Reporting to: Head of Compliance
• Working hours: Monday to Friday This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85131680