Your new company
Hays Accountancy and Finance Worcestershire are recruiting for an experienced Assistant Accountant to start work as soon as possible for our client based in Kidderminster. This is a great opportunity to join a large expanding business, and a company who truly pride themselves on retaining staff and promoting from within - with excellent employee benefits.
Your new role
Your main duties as Assistant Accountant will be, but not limited to:
- VAT Returns
- Heavy reconciliation work
- Assisting the Management Accountant with accruals and prepayments
- General transactional work - purchase and sales ledger
- General ad hoc as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you must be:
- AAT Qualified or Qualified by experience
- ACCA or CIMA studiers desirable
- Advanced Excel skills - pivots and VLookups
- Be confident with VAT returns,Expenses and Heavy Reconciliation work - *Essential*
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Chelsea Gordon, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
The company is easily accessible if you live near Bewdley, Kidderminster, Stourport, Cleobury Mortimer, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Stourbridge, Halesowen, Worcester, Pershore, Evesham