An exciting opportunity for a budding finance professional to join an growing pharmaceuticals business in Cambridge as an Assistant Accountant. Within this role the Assistant Accountant will be responsible for assisting the team leads with the the budgeting and forecasting process for a number of international projects currently being undertaken by the business.
An established and rapidly growing pharmaceuticals business operating from fantastic facilities in Cambridge, providing a progressive a flexible workplace this is truly a rewarding opportunity for the successful candidate. Joining a like minded, passionate and driven team, the Assistant Accountant will be embracing a challenging role which will provide a launchpad for their career.
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for:
- Providing a broad range of financial services to the growing departments
- Assisting the team leads with cost model reconciliations
- Producing detailed budgets and forecasts for the international projects
- Ensuring the accurate tracking of actuals costs to budget
- Assisting the team leads with the month end processes
- Balance sheet and bank reconciliations with overseas entities
The successful Assistant Accountant will be:
- AAT qualified or actively pursuing their qualification
- Competent user of Excel capable for reconciliations, V Look-ups and Pivot Tables
- Previous experience with multi-currency would be beneficial
- Proactive and keen to progress within the business and with their skill-set
- Confident in building and maintaining relationships with senior members of the team
The successful applicant will be joining one of the fastest growing pharmaceuticals businesses in Cambridge operating from fantastic facilities which provide a brilliant working environment. The successful applicant will receive the opportunity for flexible working as well as a competitive salary and leading benefits package.