A challenging but highly rewarding role for a Project Accountant looking to build on their current skill-set and progress within an established consultancy firm operating from Cambridge. Within this role the successful applicant for the project accountant position will be responsible for the end to end accounts for international projects run by the business as well as assisting with month end processes.
An established and rapidly growing consultancy business operating from fantastic offices in Cambridge who can provide a flexible and rewarding opportunity for the successful applicant. Entering a revamped team with highly experienced members which the project accountant can learn from, this truly is a rewarding opportunity.
Within this role the project Accountant will be responsible for:
- The establishment of projects within the financial management system
- Producing the budgets for international projects as well as rolling cost vs actuals analysis
- Assisting the team lead in producing rolling forecasts for the projects
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations for overseas entities
- Preparing detailed and accurate journals
- Producing detailed expenditure analysis with commentary to present to the divisional lead
The successful applicant for the Project Accountant position will be:
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified
- Willing to travel overseas
- Experienced in a number of financial systems as well as Excel
- Confident in building and maintaining relationships with senior members of the business
- Keen on both personal as well as team progression and success
- Proven in producing detailed analysis and forecasts
The successful candidate will be making a fantastic move to this Cambridge based consultancy firm operating from brilliant facilities. You will receive the opportunity for flexible working as well as a competitive salary, alongside an excellent benefits package which includes the opportunity for parking.