Your new company
Located in Central Reading, this growing Technology business is currently recruiting for a Qualified Financial Accountant to join their finance department in the Reading office.
Your new role
Your new role will include but not be limited to the below:
- Managing the general ledger accounting
- Balance sheet reconciliations across the EMEA region
- First review of expenses across UK and and other European entities whilst working closely with FP&A
- Assisting on monthly, quarterly and year end reporting working to tight deadlines
- Preparing reports for US parent company
- Managing the UK audits and statutory accounts
- Take part and lead on certain projects to drive efficiency of the finance department
- Provide continuous support in relation to the ERP system
- Work closely with commercial and other teams across the business
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will be a Qualified Accountant with an ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualification, you will ideally have experience of working within the Financial Services or Technology sector with an interest for this industries, You will be experienced in working on technical accounts challenges including leading statutory accounts and reporting. Knowledge of US GAAP is desirable but not essential.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and benefits package, free onsite parking, excellent public transport links to Reading station. The office has a friendly and social working culture with a number of opportunities for internal progression and career/personal development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.