Supporting the finance department and management team by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks. Preparing budgets, maintaining reports, providing KPI and analysis information, completing other accounting duties and ad-hoc project work for the company.
The client is a multi million turnover business in Cardiff looking for the right candidate to join their small finance team with opportunities for progression and career development.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 18 months relevant experience within a Finance environment.
- Practical experience of accounting and/or banking/book keeping procedures
- Be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the business and prepared to actively participate in meetings.
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team, while planning and prioritising tasks.
- Be keen to progress with the business and develop their accounting experience
- Studying ACCA/CIMA or recently qualified AAT would be preferable
If successful you will have a wide range of benefits including:
- A competitive salary and a generous pension scheme
- Death in service policy
- 25 days holiday
- Study Support