Important role to play where you will be vital in the cash flow of the organisation. The successful credit controller will be reporting directly to credit control manager.
A fast growing manufacturing company on the outskirts of Cardiff city centre. Friendly organisation that value their employees and focus on progression.
The main Credit Controller responsibilities include:
- Cash reconciliation
- Meet cash and debtor day targets set by company
- Chase overdue Invoices by telephone, e-mail and letters via a credit checking agency within the agreed timescale.
- Liaising with internal and external customers
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous credit control/sales ledger experience (ideal)
- Experience dealing with customers
- The ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to confidently discuss overdue payment
The successful candidate can expect:
- Free parking
- Competitive salary
- Progression opportunities
- Generous annual leave