On behalf of a business based west of Reading I am recruiting for a Permanent Accounts Payable Clerk to join their expanding finance team.
My client are a leading supplier of a technology that has allowed their finance team to expand in the last 2/3 years.
The Purchase Ledger role involves:
- Monitor daily purchase information on the financial system to ensure that data is correct for reporting by the Financial Controller.
- Check and record receipt of all Accounts Payable paperwork prior to the processing of data and reporting all anomalies outside the company's tolerance levels to the relevant managers immediately.
- Ensure all purchase invoices are approved & authorised in accordance with company's policy.
- Deal with queries from clients and business managers or progress to line manager within 24 hours
- Adhere to agreed processes and controls, ensuring compliance with best practice.
- Carry out all other associated accounts payable tasks that may arise from time to time.
- Prepare, manage and process the payment run of Accounts Payable invoices for approval.
The successful applicant for this permanent role will be responsible for the following:
- Previous accounts payable experience
- Studying AAT to at least level 3 or equivalent
- Intermediate Excel skills including the ability to perform Vlookups and Pivot Tables
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Highly competitive salary with parking