Accountancy practice Assistant Accountant
Assistant Accountant - Derbyshire - Accountancy Practice
Your new company
This expanding Tax and Accountancy Practice has an excellent opportunity for either an AAT qualified or qualified by experience candidate to undertake a range of duties. Part-time candidates will also be considered.
Your new role
The successful candidate must have experience in the following areas:
- Managing and processing the payrolls and auto-enrolment pension requirements for a growing portfolio of clients
- Bookkeeping duties
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies to a stage where they can be reviewed by the Director
What you'll need to succeed
- The successful candidate will have gained significant experience of working within a professional Accountancy firm
- Payroll experience is vital to the role
- Whilst not essential, experience of preparing Tax computations and Tax Returns would be advantageous
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.