We are looking for a Manager Accounts to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities of departments like Cash management, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Payroll, and Reporting. Accounting manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information. We are also looking for someone to work closely with our management team to align the work with overall organizations objective.
· Monitor and analyze accounting data
· Set up and monitor accounting KPIs
· Regularly produce financial reports or statements
· Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles
· Encourage other employees to adhere to standards
· Recruit and hire new employees
· Train new employees
· Perform and oversee annual audits
· Provide recommendations
· Meet financial accounting objectives
· Coordinating with clients to resolve their concerns
· Month end activities:
· Preparing profit loss statement
· Payroll posting
· Sales posting
· Accruals preparation
· Book to budget expense posting
· Review of expenses posted by Accounts Payable department
· Balance sheet accounts ledger reconciliations
· Posting of recurring JE
· GA expense allocation
· Payroll suspense classifications
· Calculation of Royalty, Ad fund fee, LSM, and Percentage rent
· Adjustment sent by field need to be posted after verification
1. Cash Department
· Need to work with cash team Supervisor and help him when required.
· Make sure daily activities are done properly including bank downloads, deposit verification, stop check request are taken care of etc.
· Work with cash team on bank reconciliation and resolving issues in it.
· Help them on GL coding for daily Bank transactions.
2. Accounts Payable.
· Overlook AP department and its Supervisor
· Helping supervisor to resolve any GL coding issue or invoice process issue
· Ensuring timely processing of invoices by working with the supervisor
3. Payroll Department
· Work with Payroll Supervisor and help him to produce bi-weekly payroll on time.
· Help on GL coding and if there are more item in suspense line need to work with Supervisor to minimize it.
· 10-12 years of experience in accounts managements
· Proven working experience on a managerial position
· Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
· Accounting related qualification suitable for Managerial position
· Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
· Ability to multi task
· Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
· Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
· Good team-management skills
· Team player
· Ability to direct and supervise
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
· High attention to detail and accuracy