· Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
· Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly and Year End closing.
· Accounts Payable/Receivable.
· Cash Receipts.
· General Ledger.
· Payroll and Utilities.
· Revenue and Expenditure Variance Analysis.
· Capital Assets Reconciliations.
· Account Statement Reconciliations.
· Cheque and Debt Payment
· Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
· Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
· Coordinate and complete Annual Audits.
· Provide recommendations.
· Improve Systems and Procedures and Initiate corrective actions.
· Meet Financial Accounting Objectives.
· Establish and Maintain Fiscal Files and records to document transactions.
· Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager.
· Advanced computer skills on MS Office, Accounting Software.
· Ability to manipulate large Amounts of Data.
· Proven knowledge of Bookkeeping and Accounting Principles, Practices, Standards, Laws and regulations.
· High Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Ability to supervise Accounts Staff.