Opportunity for a Finance Manager to join an industry leading business during an exciting growth period
Your new company
As an industry leader your new employer are excited about the future of their business, as a result of exciting future plans they are now recruiting for a Finance Manager in a newly created role.
Your new role
Currently experiencing an exciting period of growth, you will join the business in a newly created position that is now available due to enhanced workload. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will have broad responsibility for a set of subsidiary accounts.
- Take full ownership of the ledgers
- Update & maintain processes, reviews, authorisations & reconciliations
- Manage the Company's accounting systems and assist in the ongoing development and support of Sage 200.
- Preparation of management accounts, including comparisons to prior year and budget
- Liaise with different departments to ensure the Finance dept is properly supporting the needs of operating businesses
- Assist on the integration of recent / future UK acquisitions into the group
- Provide budget and forecast information contribute to budget / forecast balance sheet and cash flow preparation
- Own the development cost capitalisation reporting process in the UK and assist with the global process
- Completing work on R&D tax credits, ensuring full claims are made and providing assistance
- Supervision and line management of a small transactional team (2)
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this opportunity you will be:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experienced of managing a transactional team
- 3-5 years' experience in production of management accounts
- Flexible and approachable team player
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary, up to £45,000 alongside standard company benefits including holidays, pension etc.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.