This dynamic role will suit an experienced Assistant Accountant who has previously worked within the Financial or Professional Services sectors. Ideally you will be comfortable in a small office environment. This role offers flexible part time hours to the equivalent of 4 full days per week.
My client is a small family office, managing a large investment portfolio. They are based in impressive offices in the heart of Mayfair.
- Managing the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
- Processing company payroll and managing the company pension scheme
- Posting of journals
- Dealing with HMRC - processing VAT returns and corporation tax
- Reviewing legal documentation
- Assisting the asset manager with deal related tasks
- Reconciling staff expenses
- General ad hoc support to the wider team
To be successful in this role will be immediately available or on a short notice period. You ideally will have previously worked in a Financial Services business, ideally investments. In addition, if you are working towards your professional qualification this will be highly regarded. Communication skills are key for this position as it is a smaller team, so you must be have confident and capable communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you are successful you will enjoy the following;
- Immediate start role
- Competitive rate
- Opportunity to work within a small team in the Financial Services sector
- Flexible Part time hours
- Amazing Mayfair location