A brilliant opportunity has come up to join a great business in the Chippenham area for a Senior Accountant
Your new company
A local manufacturing business
Your new role
- Experienced accountant (ideally professionally qualified with either CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- Candidate must be self-sufficient, independent, be able to work with limited oversight and supervision.
- Able to get involved with and progress areas where the candidate has no previous experience.
- Intermediate Excel knowledge is a pre-requisite.
- Experience in VAT (UK and related overseas transactions) would be an advantage.
- Experience in UK statutory accounts would also be an advantage
- UK VAT returns and supporting reconciliations
- Intrastat and EC Sales List reporting
- Reconciliation of VAT account to General Ledger
- Sundry month end tasks and reconciliations
- Running reports from our ERP system and interrogating data
- Assisting production of Statutory Accounts
What you'll need to succeed
They are considering QBE, Part Qualified or Qualified accountants for this position
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.