Financial Reporting Accountant
Technical, hands-on reporting role with necessary understanding and experience with SORP.
A charitable organisation based in Berkshire seeking a Financial Reporting Accountant.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Accountant:
- Annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, balance sheet reconciliations
- Process accruals, prepayments
- Assist budget holders with ad-hoc queries
- Assist in improvements in financial reporting, systems and processes
The successful Financial Reporting Accountant:
- Qualified accountant
- Demonstrable experience within the charity sector (SORP understanding essential)
- Attention to detail
Hands on technical accounting role in a charitable organisation in Berkshire.
£200 - £220 per day.