An all-encompassing role within a fast paced and commercial FMCG environment which will reward an experienced commercial accountant who can make an impact on the business. Within this role the commercial accountant will be responsible for ensuring the detailed and accurate delivering of financial information to key stakeholders within the business as well as integral forecasting and analysis.
A well established FMCG operating from Whittlesey who provide a fast paced and dynamic working environment, though challenging will be highly rewarding and progressive to the successful candidate. Joining a driven and ambitious team the successful commercial accountant will be making a fantastic career move in which they can make a true impact on the success of the business.
The commercial accountant will be responsible for:
- Producing detailed and accurate weekly accounts
- Providing a rolling forecast for the wider departments in the business
- Producing P&L, cost and variance analysis
- Provide commentary on this analysis to the finance manager to other department heads
- Assisting with the preparation of the yearly budget
- Driving improvements across the business based on financial analysis
- Providing detailed risk analysis to management on projects being implemented
The successful candidate for the commercial accountant will be:
- Experienced in a fast paced FMCG working environment
- CIMA or ACCA part-qualified
- A proactive and driven individual keen on personal and team progression
- Experience in a wide range of systems and advanced Excel user
- Confident in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders within the business
The successful candidate will be making a fantastic career move to a challenging but highly rewarding role who can offer progression to a driven and proactive applicant. The successful applicant will also receive a competitive salary and market leading benefits package which will not be beaten in the Whittlesey area.