Interim Financial Accountant - Polish Speaking
A temporary Polish speaking Financial Accountant job for a manufacturing organisation in Worcester.
£200-250 per day
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Accountant to join a large manufacturing organisation based in Worcester. Due to the setup of a new finance centre in Poland, my client is looking for a Polish speaking Financial Accountant to join their team on an interim basis for 6 months.
Your new role
Reporting into the FC, you will be required to support the European finance team in Worcester and wider finance function in Poland.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the AP and AR function
- Dealing with and processing of invoices
- Payment runs
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Drive and maintain high levels of onsite inventory accuracy
- Maintenance of fixed assets
- Consolidation and analysis of monthly overheads
- Payroll support
What you'll need to succeed
- Fluent in Polish
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or educated to degree level in Poland
- Understanding of Polish regulatory systems (highly desirable)
- Highly skilled in financial accounting
- Manufacturing experience
- Strong IT skills including working knowledge of SAP
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.