A rare, highly commercial, role has arisen to join an international business in the Weybridge area.
This is a rare opportunity to have exposure to key internal and external stakeholders across a European market including;
market, customers and sales teams
My client is an international business with a large European presence. They boast a highly commercial environment and offer modern offices in Weybridge with great on-site facilities, free parking, and easy access via public transport.
The Sales Analyst role involves;
- Through regular engagement with market, customers and sales teams, validate and collate information to assist with both Sales Management and Strategic Direction.
- Analyse market data and provide supporting information on UK sales strategy to support branches regarding Branch Strategy, Customer Mix Analysis, GM Analysis, Customer Discount and Rebate negotiation.
- Assist and inform branch employees to assist in achievement of self-sufficient analytical capabilities.
- Ensure internal processes and documentation are completed in line with company procedures incorporating analysis, supporting data and alignment with sales strategy as required
- Involvement in the sales budget and revised budget cycles including preparation of the pack file and data analysis.
- Responsible for operational Sales Forecast (fortnightly) . Prepare six monthly forecast based on data received from branches, orders, market and seasonality trends, in liaison with Supply Planning regarding latest availability and short-term trends.
- Prepare and validate Operational Sales Forecast (monthly/EMM) - based on consolidated information received
- Sales Updates - prepare updates of previous months' results per unit, product groups, by volume, value and gross margin; plus 4 month sales and orders forecast. Incorporating interpretation of branch forecasts, manufacturing plans, market share information and competitor analysis
- Prepare Master Plan quantities for long term production
- Ensure proper maintenance and accuracy of data within all reporting systems (SAP, BW, CRM and Dashboard),
- Upload pricing, rebates and discount levels onto SAP - ensuring all data is accurate, in line with policy and per approved Sales Plan;
- Prepare monthly Rebate Report and accrual figures for finance and corporate planning - per discount levels and agreements with customers. Ensure reported/accrued sales figures (SAP, Accounts) reflect correct customer terms;
- Calculation of commissions - quarterly and year-end. Liaise with other departments to ensure all commission is accurately calculated taking into account changes in customer accounts, discounts, credit control etc.
Ad hoc reporting, analysis and project work as required
The ideal candidate for the Sales Analyst role will;
- Be degree educated - ideally economics, business or accounting
- Relevant experience in a business to business environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills - particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of SAP - especially BW would be desirable.
- Strong analytically details with a good attention to detail
- Be a clear communicator and able to deal with a variety of different stakeholders
The Sales Analyst role offers;
- On-Site Parking
- Great facilities
- Opportunity to add value and make an impact to the commercials of a business
- Key stakeholder contact