Financial Accountant - Media
I am currently recruiting a role a publishing and digital media company in Central London. Due to a period of rapid growth and change within the company strategy they are looking for a qualified financial accountant within the Group Financial Reporting. You will be responsible for taking ownership of the end to end accounting for a number of brands within the group and be responsible for processing and production of financial information to a high degree of accuracy on a timely basis. Key responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliation and analysis of key balance sheet accounts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assistance with forecasting and budgeting
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end group and subsidiary statutory accounts
- Providing support to projects. This may include new financial systems, acquisitions, disposals and closures and other ad hoc duties and projects as required.
This is a great opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to develop there experience in both management and financial accounting. You will be joining a high performing team in a encouraging and enjoyable culture. As this role is on an interim basis, only candidates on one week notice will be considered.