The main remit of this Burnley based Finance Manager role will be to manage a team of 3 junior, talented team members and provide insightful feedback to senior stakeholders on business performance.
Our Burnley based client are a growing, profitable arm of a large and successful group of companies.
With fantastic working facilities and a brilliant progression route through the business, this is a great environment for career focused, eager qualified accountants who want to join a well respected finance function.
Working in an environment with like minded, ambitious professionals, this will provide a brilliant stepping stone into senior finance roles in the business, whilst running a critical part of the company.
The key responsibilities for this Finance Manager role based close to Burnley are as follows:
- Hands on team management of 3 members of staff
- Proving career development to the team, and nurturing a culture of continuous improvement
- Finance business partnering with senior stakeholders, inside and outside of finance
- Supporting the Financial Controller to ensure that the reported financial are fully reviewed, analysed and interrogated
- Preparation and review of a wide range of complex balance sheet account reconciliations, identifying and resolving any anomalies
- Exceptional cost reporting and reconciliation, liaising closely with the finance director
- Managing cash flows across group companies
- Managing the group working capital forecasting model
The successful candidate for this Finance Manager role based close to Burnley will be:
- Fully qualified - ideally CIMA, but ACCA and ACA are also being considered
- A confident qualified accountant, ideally with some prior team management / development experience
- Organised self-starter with ability to plan & prioritise one's own workload
- Will take ownership for issues and tackle them proactively with colleagues
- Motivated & enthusiastic with a "can do" mentality
- Ambitious, career focused, and looking to add value to an organisation
The chosen candidate for this Finance Manager role in Burnley will receive a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience + a range of excellent employee benefits.