6 days left
- Level of qualification
- Not qualified
A great permanent opportunity for a full time Payroll Specialist position based in Macclesfield.
Working for a large, well established and growing organisation. Based in a friendly, supportive team.
This role is reporting in to the Payroll Manager.
The duties include:
- To facilitate the smooth running of multiple payroll for a portfolio of clients
- Make sure all employees are paid accurately and on time
- Ensuring all data is correct and up to date
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Pay reconciliations
- HMRC queries and dispute management
- Dealing with queries
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar payroll position - essential
- Be up to date with payroll legislation - Essential
- Have intermediate MS Excel skills - Essential
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
- Have strong customer service skills - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £22,000 to £27,000 per annum + Parking + Incentives + Socials + Study (if desired)