Business Manager - Group Finance
Do you want to have an impact and be part of our growth story? Are you a skilled multi-tasker when pursuing projects? Do you want to help our business achieve the best results?
We are looking for someone like that who:
- provide support to the management on all aspects of daily business
- facilitate collaboration across internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the business
- partner with the Finance team on conducting financial analysis and developing our business plan
- help management in the detection and mitigation of risks and process deficiencies
- assist with various organizational activities.
You’ll be working in the Regional Controlling team in Zabierzow (Eximius Park). We provide sufficient trainings, this is an ideal way to gain the practical work experience . As a Business Manager, you’ll play an important role in supporting management to run our daily business.
- ideally 1-2 years’ relevant experience in business management or similar role
- degree in finance, business administration or related field
- excellent command of MS Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- good understanding of the banking industry
- an excellent communicator with persuasive presentation skills
- motivated, self-directed and driven
- a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
- organized, you make lists and get things checked off
- comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- fluent in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.