An Accounts Assistant job has arisen for a growing FMCG business based in Borehamwood. The role is varied and includes Accounts Payable and Receivables and general Administration. You will ideally live local and have a varied background.
Salary paying £25,000 - £27,000 depending on experience. You will be part of a small and friendly team who work well together and offer a collaborative working environment.
My client are an SME based in the heart of Borehamwood who are within the FMCG and consumer good industry. Their products are sold in many large stores across the UK and they are looking to grow. They are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join them and be responsible for accounts payable and receivables, purchasing administration, processing debit notes, processing expenses and invoices and much more. You will ideally live local to Borehamwood and have experience in an accounting role.
- Reporting into a hands on Finance Manager
- Raising stock invoices
- Debt chasing
- Investigating customer disputes
- Arranging collection of goods for return
- Process, check and input supplier invoices and credit notes
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register
- Assist with Month end
- Process and input company expenses
- Manage and reconcile company petty cash
- Someone living local to Elstree and Borehamwood
- An experienced Accounts Assistant who has varied experience
- Someone who is good with Excel and computer based systems
- Hard working individual who works well in a team
- Good attention to detail
Whats on offer?
- The opportunity to work for a growing FMCG business who value their staff
- Role with progression and a competitive salary