Finance Business Partner in Rotherham
A permanent finance business partner in Rotherham.
A great commercial role partnering with all areas of the business.
My client is a market leader in their field and a well-known household name, based in South Yorkshire. The position of finance business partner will be based in Rotherham. They are currently looking to grow the commercial arm of their finance team.
The key responsibilities of the finance business partner will include:
- Analysis of customer pricing and profitability, review of the cost base and of site and process profitability
- Partnering across all areas of the business.
- Able to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders who are from a non-finance background.
- Identify and help drive improvements to processes and reporting
- Provide support to bids, tenders and projects
- Perform post project appraisals
- Production of weekly flash and KPIs
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
The successful finance business partner will be:
ACCA/CIMA Qualified or Newly Qualified.
Have experience or exposure to commercial finance (having worked in or alongside).
Be an effective communicator and able to drive change across different areas of the business.
A great opportunity within an up and coming commercial finance team
The change to take on additional responsibilities and work alongside senior members of a large organisation.
A competitive package + benefits.