Finance Business Partner
Page Personnel are working with a well established company based in Leek, recruiting a Finance Business Partner to join their team.
A well established company, with a reputation for staff retention, are recruiting a Finance Business Partner to join their commercial finance team in Leek.
As a Finance Business Partner, you will report into the Financial Controller, responsible for the delivery of accurate and meaningful insights into business performance and function.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: creation of reports to aid commercial decision making; preparation of weekly stock and sale analysis; variance review; report on inventory trends and forecast; budgeting and forecasting for standard costs, buying variance and inventory; product costings; KPI analysis; overheads vs budget - identify variances and challenge where necessary.
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent knowledge of working in a Commercial finance role - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working alongside operational business - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA - or have equivalent experience - Essential
Competitive Salary + Progression + Pension Plan + Study Package + Pension Plan + Bonus Scheme + Other Excellent Benefits