Assistant Management Accountant
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant. This is an exciting opportunity working in Financial services. The daily duties will be supporting with journals, preparing budgets and reports.
The client is a leading technology company based over in South Manchester. They are growing due to increased sales and now need the support of a Management Accountant, this role will be reporting into the Finance Director.
As a Management Accountant, you will report into the Finance Manager, responsible for assisting with the production of management accounts and accompanying analysis.
The key responsibilities for the role of Management Accountant are:
- Preparing reports and budgets
- Leading on internal audits
- Accruals and pre payments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Developing strong internal relationships
- Supporting the Financial Director
The successful candidate will:
- CIMA/ACCA part qualified - Essential
- Experience of working in Financial services - Essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
£30,000 + Progressive Company + Study Support + Parking + Training + Other Excellent Benefits