To work closely with the Payroll Manager and existing Payroll assistant to deliver an on time and accurate payroll function to the business.
Very well established business who offer great benefits to their employees. They're a market leader in what they do and are continuing to grow year on year.
- Assisting the Payroll Manager to process all aspects of the company's payroll(s) including, starters, leavers, ad hoc amendments, Tax code changes and student loans).
- Ensure compliance with HMRC legislation
- Ensure compliance with Auto Enrolment legislation
- Provide accurate and timely information to key stake holders.
- Provide on-going advice and support to HR department as necessary
- Assist in implementation of new software
- Ensuring all payroll enquiries are answered from employees
- End to end processing - monthly payrolls
- Updating HR and Payroll database
- providing manual forecasts in relation to sickness, holiday etc
- Reconciling payments
- Previous experience in a similar Payroll position
- High level of computer skills, including MS Office - Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and brilliant company benefits!