2 days left
- Level of qualification
- Not qualified
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Interim Credit Controller, this is an exciting opportunity working within Financial services. The role will be responsible for large ledger accounts, chasing outstanding debt and reducing credit risk.
The client is a large professional business service, needing an interim Credit Controller for a 4 month assignment with the possibility of an extension. Based in South Manchester.
The key responsibilities of the Interim Credit Controller are:
- Chasing outstanding debt across a large Ledger
- Maintaining excellent organisation and admin duties within Credit Control
- Working closely with external clients and customers
- Excellent attention to detail, and good communication skills
- Ensuring Cash and Debtor KPI's are delivered in line with targets
To be successful in applying for the role of Interim Credit Controller you will have:
- Experience of working in Credit Control
- Be immediately available
£15.00 + per hour + Free parking + Possibility of an extension