An exciting role for an experienced Finance Assistant to join a comercially minded and driven finance team with this Cambridge based science and research business. Within this role the Finance Assistant will have the responsibility for the transactional processing of the purchase ledger, across multiple currencies as well as assisting the team lead in month end processes.
An ambitious and commercially minded science and research business operating from new offices in Cambridge. They provide the successful Finance Assistant the opportunity to join a growing business with a global presence as well as an experienced and driven team to work within.
The Finance Assistant will be responsible for:
- Producing highly detailed and accurate customer invoices in a timely manner
- Handling complex invoices across multiple currencies
- Liaising with key stakeholders in the finance team on a regular basis
- Assisting with further finance duties as direct, such as credit control
- Reconciling bank, balance sheet and supplier statements on a weekly and monthly basis
- Assisting the team lead in producing monthly reports to be shared with the Finance director
The successful candidate for the Finance Assistant vacancy will:
- Be an experienced finance professional with a proven record in accounts payable
- Experienced in a multi-currency environment
- Have previous exposure to a fast paced and commercial working environment
- AAT or ACCA part qualified
- Confident in building and maintaining key relationships with heads of the finance team
- Confident user of Excel
The successful candidate will be joining a rapidly growing science and research business who can offer them the opportunity for progression as well as brilliant facilities in Cambridge. You will also receive a competitive salary alongside a wide ranging benefits package in this challenging but rewarding role.