Interim Finance Manager
The interim finance manager role will head up the finance department. It is a very hands on role that requires someone with a proactive attitude who can come in and hit the ground running.
My client is based in Chertsey and they are a well respected company.
- Completion of monthly management accounts
- Provide variance analysis to Senior Management
- Liaise across the business
- Ensure all Group accounting policies and procedures and regulatory reporting requirements are met
- Support the Group and the Finance Leadership team in other ad hoc projects as they arise
- Provide financial analysis and guidance to support decision making across all areas of the business
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience working in a transactional company
- Proven track record of delivering results to a deadline
- Excellent communicator
- Career contractor
The chance to start a new role immediately and earn a day rate up to £250.