A brilliant opportunity for a proven Assistant Accountant to join a market leading brand on a permanent basis.
You will be part of a busy and close-knit finance team
A market leading brand based in Kettering, due to company growth they are now seeking to employ an Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis.
- Assist the Group Reporting Accountant in reviewing the monthly financials
- Perform Balance Sheet and P&L variance analysis to identify unusual movements
- Prepare and roll-forward templates required for monthly submissions
- Prepare and review the Quarterly Q Pack submissions in order to assist with the Financial Statement disclosures
- Prepare the group weekly cash report
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required
- Part qualified in ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Experience with Financial systems
- Intermediate Excel user
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
Excellent career exposure, competitive salary, car parking