- Finance Administrator
- We seek someone who has experience working within a finance
Our client is a highly successful business within the manufacturing industry. The business is continuously expanding and they are in need of some extra assistance within their team to keep up with the extra work. This role is to be based out of the Mansfield area.
This is a temporary Finance Administrator role position for a minimum 3 months but after the contract ends there is a possibility of a permanent role. This is a part time role and they are looking for someone 5 days per week for 3 hours per day.
You will be responsible for:
- Printing invoices
- Filing invoices
- Checking invoices
- Allocating invoices
- Checking emails
- Answering the phone and door
- Filing holiday request forms
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Opening the post
You will be the perfect candidate for this role if you:
- Are available to start a new position within 1 week of applying
- Have some work experience of working within a finance or administration role
This is a temporary opportunity that will be running for a minimum of a 3 months. It is a part time role for 5 days a week, 3 hours per day. It is a great chance for you to work in a great business with great growth and development opportunities. The client is looking to pay £10 per hour for this role.