1 day left
- Level of qualification
A great opportunity to join a rapidly growing manufacturing business
Your new company
A rapidly growing manufacturing business
Your new role
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, budgets, forecasts and plans in accordance with the timetables set by the group
- Preparation of monthly global overhead reports
- Monthly analysis and reporting, meeting with department heads to review budget variances and to prepare accurate forecasts
- Monitoring global cashflow
- Maintaining UK Company Balance Sheet
- Management of the Annual Audit for year end external reporting as well as liaising with the external auditors.
- Monitoring compliance with group accounting policies and guidance.
- Support system implementations
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with strong technical skills and ideally 8-10 years post qualification experience
- Ability to analyse and make recommendations alongside the capacity to drive through key business changes
- Experience of managing a team
- Detail orientated
- Able to communicate with stakeholders of all levels effectively
- Strong excel skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly