Financial Controller - Operations / Manufacturing
A great opportunity to join a rapidly growing manufacturing business in the area.
Your new company
A rapidly growing manufacturing business
Your new role
- Own and develop a standard costing system to cope with the complexities of an expanding manufacturing organisation.
- Develop financial forecasts for production and inventory.
- Implement full production variance accounting.
- Commercially assess NPI programmes.
- Support with systems, processes and reporting developments relating to production and inventory.
- Support with preparation of the annual manufacturing budget.
- Monitor, analyse and report on the impact of price / cost changes within the business.
- Financial support for future acquisitions and integrations which there will be within the next 18 months.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal Financial Controller (Operations and Manufacturing) will;
- Be a qualified accountant - ideally ACA. (CIMA and ACCA also considered)
- Have working knowledge of Sage Line 1000 ideally.
- Good knowledge of MRP / ERP systems would be highly advantageous
- Some costings experience would be beneficial within a manufacturing business.
- Have a flexible attitude to work.
- Be a strong communicator who is able to interact with Senior Management and non-finance
- Have a good eye for detail and ability to interact with Senior Management and non-finance personnel.
What you'll get in return
You will also receive a competitive salary and annual bonus as well as;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Excellent pension - up to 9.7%.
- Life assurance (6x basic salary).
- Private medical insurance with BUPA for you and your family.
- Child care vouchers, subsidised canteen, subsidised gym membership and more.
- Great career opportunities as the finance team are pivotal to the expansion plans of the business.
- Further study support will be provided.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.