An exciting opportunity working as an Accounts Assistant in the city of London for a Recruitment Company.
My client is a leading digital recruitment agency based in central London.
My client is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant who will assist with the day to day operations of the Finance department. The role will predominantly focus on contractor payroll and the admin that's around it.
- Contractor placements administration - setting up new placements, updating changes to existing - e.g. rate changes, extensions
- Liaising with consultants on any placement queries
- Preparing weekly payment runs - checking time sheets, raising self-bill invoices, producing the payment batch, issuing remits
- Running payroll for PAYE contractors - checking timesheets, updating holiday accruals and processing payslips
- Sales invoicing - raising weekly/monthly invoices and issuing to clients
- Raising invoices on any external systems
- Be the first point of contact for any contractor payroll queries
- Assist with wider company admin as and when needed.
The successful candidate for the role of Accounts Assistant must have/be:
- University Graduate
- Studying towards a professional qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- At least 1 years experience in a similar role
- Recruitment industry experience preferable
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong Attention to detail
- Strong Excel Skills
- Contractor Payroll Experience Essential
A competitive salary of £24,000-£27,000 plus extensive benefits (Bonus, Study Support, Health care, Pension)