Finance Manager - Logistics
Exciting opportunity as Finance Manager of the Logistics function responsible for directly supporting and business partnering the Logistics function.
My client is a household brand who are located across 14 different locations across the UK, employing around 4000 people.
To directly support and business partner the Logistics function.
Support required around financial control, tracking of costs internally and working with external third parties whilst also working closely with Operations, Procurement and Finance
Ensuring finance support for all major business decisions relating to their sphere of influence, delivering robust forecasting and reporting with consistent financial control.
Working with the Supply Chain Finance team to ensure consistency, best practice and improvement are driven in the department
Adhoc support to commercial teams to ensure incremental nature of costs is understood when taking decisions
Taking ownership of special projects that span Logistics
Development and management of two direct reports
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Substantial finance experience
- Demonstrable people management experience
- Team Player, yet retaining ability to challenge constructively
- Good analytical and organisational skills
- Advanced Excel / Word / PowerPoint
- Ability to work alone, calmly under pressure and be able to achieve deadlines
- Must have a background in Logistics
£60,000 - £70,000 plus car, pension, bonus