Credit Research Analyst
The Credit Research Analyst, will be required to assist in developing company products by analyzing various data sources and financial statements.
- Analysis of key financial and non-financial indicators and comparing them to their corresponding industry benchmarks for assessment of business performance.
- Preparation of credit assessment reports customized to client’s demands.
- Collection and collation of data from various data points (both online and offline) and interpreting the same to find patterns and anomalies.
- Define and develop methodologies, databases and other information for efficient credit assessment and loan monitoring of businesses across all industries.
- Collaborating with other teams for further development of products offered by Karza, streamlining the current process and providing constant feedback to improve current standards.
Qualification and Skills Required
- CIMA/CA – Qualified/Semi Qualified
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities: should be able to understand the law and regulations around running a business in India, identify implications and critical aspects of compliance and no-compliance with the same.
- Must be proactive and adaptive to change.
- Fresher's can apply.
- Understanding of the Banking and Financial Services Industry in India.
- Knowledge of statutory registrations and their compliance
Karza Technologies, is a FinTech startup, set to create products that transform the way banking and financial institutions lend monies. The sole purpose of Karza is to empower lending institutions with integrated cloud based solutions for informed and intelligent lending decision by addressing critical issues of NPAs and Loan Frauds by unleashing potential of Big Data.