The Job holder for this role will be responsible for the timely and accurate reporting of management information for several groups within the business.
The business is a multi-national several billion turn over manufacturing business with a great reputation. The business seeks strong talent and candidates who have a proven work ethic.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate reporting of management information for the roups.
- Responsible for the administrative and maintenance tasks in relation to the System in place under the supervision of the Group Financial Accountant
- The job holder will be involved in various Group Financial Accounting matters, covering statutory reporting of UK Group entities, Group Insurance data collection, accounting matters such as goodwill and intangible assets recognised by the business and record retention procdure, and support in meeting the Group's external and internal reporting requirements.
The successful candidate must be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and have sufficient post qualification experience to be effective in the role.
Good technical knowledge of accounting principles and practice is essential.
The individual must possess excellent analytical skills and have a logical approach and a high level of computer skills.
The individual must be able to work to tight deadlines.
The job holder will be required to work effectively with both internal stakeholders and external service providers. Regular liaison with external auditors.
- Basic Salary - £39,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Working hours are 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30 am - 5.00 pm with one hour lunch
- 25 days holiday per annum plus declared public holidays in full holiday year (April to March) with the option to buy a maximum of 5 additional holidays
- BUPA cover for employee and dependants
- Management car subsidy scheme - £870 p.a. when the individual enters into a finance agreement to purchase a car
- Bonus Scheme - pays out a maximum of 20% of basic salary. Payment is based on business performance and not guaranteed.
- Group Personal Pension Plan - a defined contribution scheme with up to 8% employer contribution
- Employee Discount Schemes
- Free car park
- Canteen on site
- Site leisure and social activities - Running, 5-a-side Football, Boot Camps, Yoga, Pilates, Table Tennis to name a few!