A broad and varied Finance Manager role for a rapidly growing property management organisation that will offer the successful candidate an ability to shape and grow the finance team moving forward.
A rapidly growing property management based in central London that owns some of London's most famous properties.
- Working with Director of Finance to produce Monthly consolidated accounts for internal, investors, bank.
- Annual audit consolidated accounts and associated notes as well as liaising with auditors on group matters
- In-house expert for technical accounting matters:
- Writing technical accounting memos
- Supporting other Finance team members with technical accounting questions
- Group compliance aspects e.g. Annual Confirmation Statements
- Ad-hoc Finance projects
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA Qualified accountant
- Strong IFRS knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills - including ability to work with and challenge others
- Strong team player and proactive approach to work
- Strong organisational skills / prioritisation
- Desired: audit background, NetSuite accosting experience
- Salary £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pesnsion