Pensions Scheme Accountant
The Pensions Scheme Accountant will work as part of the Pensions Administration Department, Payroll and Accounting team, providing accounting services to clients and other teams within the firm.
Our client is a firm of financial, actuarial and business consultants, specialising in pensions, investment, insurance and business analytics.
- Experience in preparing pension scheme financial statements;
- Experience in preparing Trustees reports (preparing the whole annual report);
- Experience in organising and managing audits;
- Knowledge of Pensions Scheme SORP (including keeping up to date with changes); and
- Experience in managing multiple clients/priorities (strong planning and organisation reqd).
- Experience of Pension Scheme Accounts and Investment Accounting essential, including an understanding of pension scheme SORP
- Audit background useful
- AAT or similar qualified preferred but not essential
- Payroll experience useful but not essentialTakes the initiative
- Can work well as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Well organised
Excellent salary and benefits