Regulatory Reporting Officer
1 day left
- Level of qualification
- Part qualified
To support the delivery of the Group's regulatory returns across the jurisdictions in which the group operates. The role holder will assume responsibility for preparing monthly regulatory returns based on actual results reported in Group and subsidiary management accounts and financial statements.
Our client, a Top 10 UK Accountancy Firm based within the City of London, is seeking a Regulatory Reporting Analyst to join their rapidly growing Finance team.
- Preparation of the group's regulatory returns including COREP, FINREP and Central Bank of Ireland and Jersey ANLA;
- Prepare schedules and management reporting packs which assist management in reviewing the completeness and accuracy of the returns;
- Actively contribute to the management of the reporting timetable and be pro-active to ensure delivery of returns against tight deadlines;
- Build and maintain Excel files ensuring integrity of the data and the maintenance of an audit trail;
- Respond to management queries in relation to the returns and management information packs produced by the department.
- Awareness or willingness in acquiring knowledge of PRA/FCA prudential rules;
- Be educated to degree level and currently be or wish to commence studying towards a professional qualification (e.g. AAT/ACCA/ACA/CIMA).
- Liaise effectively with a wide range of stakeholders in relation to accounting, risk and prudential compliance issues;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Enjoy working as part of a small team;
- Enquiring mind-set;
- Confident communicator with desire to progress.
The opportunity to join a globally recognised accountancy firm that will support and guide your potential.