- Conduct risk assessment in established/required timeline.
- Develop, perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations' effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations given by Manager Audit and CFO
- Establish risk-based audit programs.
- Review the suitability of internal control design and suggest improvements with a roll out plan..
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk .
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit's results and document process.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Daily Audit of Accounts Department area wise.
- Monthly Audit of all types of vouchers, general vouchers, bank reconciliation, Vendor Reconciliation, bank payments and cash payments.
- Excellent skills on Internal Audit, Internal Controls.
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
- ERP Systems knowledge and familiarity.