Take control and full ownership of the balance sheet ensuring accuracy and integrity is maintained throughout whilst overseeing the AR/AP and payroll function.
Continually offer improvement to cash flow and processes, ensuring all external reporting requirements are met in an accurate and timely manner and provide insight to forecasting and budgeting.
This company are global specialist in their field who have a conscientious approach to the environment regarding their product and environmental footprint.
They have a global network of manufacturing and sales units and they're well placed to support their valued customers growth wherever they operate.
- Full ownership of the balance sheet ensuring accuracy and integrity is maintained throughout
- Oversee full AR/AP and payroll function.
- Continue to improve and manage cash-flow and liquidity.
- Own and manage the FX short and long term foreign currency requirements, including the interaction with relevant local management and the Group Treasury function
- Assist with the co-ordination and administration of the company's insurance programs and claims
- Take the lead in preparing information for and the completion of the company's corporation tax computations and statutory accounts. Including significant interaction with Group auditors and tax advisors
- Ensure all external reporting requirement are met in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide insightful input to forecast and budgeting
- Ensure compliance with VAT regulations
- Manage pension scheme accounting and reporting
Successful applicants would work in a diligent manner and be comfortable in taking ownership of balance sheets and to undertake such other reasonable duties as may be required of him/her in the role.
On offer is a competitive salary for the successful candidate, with the opportunity to develop an understanding of foreign currency requirements and to take charge of several processes within the finance function.