Agresso Systems Administrator
This Agresso Systems Administrator vacancy, based in central London is for a candidate who is immediately available.
The candidate needs to have previous experience working on the accountancy system; Agresso.
The company specialises in digital media, based in central London. They are looking for a temporary member of staff for 6 months, to help with workload.
They main duties of the role are:
- First point of contact for all user support
- Manage Agresso helpdesk (all AP, AR, GL support)
- 1st line analysis and triage of support cases
- Analysis of cases and referral to 2nd line (internal, Unit 4) for resolution and for route causals
- Manage all tickets through to resolution (within SLA)
- Maintain Helpdesk reporting (number of cases, resolution vs SLAs)
- Data control and access (incl. starters, leavers, amendments)
- Technical support to Systems Accountant
- Identifying opportunities for streamlining process
- Testing changes and new functionality
- Ad-hoc Accountancy project work
The successful candidate for this Agresso Systems Administrator vacancy will be immediately available and have previous experience working on Agresso.
- Unit 4 Business World (Agresso) experience (ideally Milestone 5)
- 2 years' experience as a system administrator
- Experience of working on a help desk
- Experience of setting up new users
- Have worked with Accounts Payables workflow systems
- Proactive desire to get to the cause of problems
- Good MS Excel skills
- Good communication skills
The candidate for this Agresso Systems Administrator, based in central London, will gain valuable experience in the media sector, and the opportunity to create a seamless process in Agresso accountancy system administration.