- Level of qualification
Commercial Accountant Stone £45,000 - £55,000
Your new company
My client is an established company who has recently been acquired by a large group. They are now looking for an experienced CIMA qualified Commercial Accountant to join the business and provide ongoing support to the Managing Director.
Your new role
- As a Commercial Accountant you will be working on product pricing and margin analysis to assist MD and the business to plan and make decisions around costs, pricing and profitability.
- You will be responsible for management of key supplier including providing all management information to the MD
- Analysis of Supplier Performance
- Job costings for all 3 business's in group.
- Create and manage salesmen prospect lists and provide analytical information to MD
- Analysis of hire fleet
- Analysis of engineering function
- Ownership of machinery quotes
- Analysis of individual machine deals
- Streamline business process's
- Introduction of KPI's and future monitoring
- Ad Hoc Support to MD
What you'll need to succeed
You will be CIMA qualified accountant with hands on approach and commercial acumen. You will have ability to build long lasting relationships, have excellent communication skills as well as ability to challenge decisions and desire to drive change and add value.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.