VAT Assistant (12 month maternity cover)
Vat Assistant required for a maternity cover paying £19,000 to £21,000 + benefits based in Burnley
Your new company
Our client is a large corporate business based in East Lancashire and we are seeking an enthusiastic and positive individual to join this company for a 9/12 month contract to work in VAT
Your new role
Your job will :
- Manage the export process in relation to VAT and customs duty
- Pre and post export checks and maintenance of an export tracker
- Ensure all orders are compliant with statutory requirements
- Liaise with and foster good relationships with other areas of finance
- Liaise with HMRC
- Provide support to the Tax Manager regarding international supply chain queries
- Assist with the preparation of UK and EU compliance
- Support with Brexit
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will have some knowledge of VAT / customs and duties but it is essential you have excellent IT and analytical skills coupled with the ability to meet deadlines and be able to work with high volumes of data.
What you'll get in return
This will provide an excellent opportunity to get a stepping stone into the varied and growing world of VAT and give you the on the job training whilst working with a talented team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for VAT Assistant (12 month maternity cover)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly