Graduate Management Accountant
Farmdrop are looking for a Graduate Management Accountant to add to our Finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity to start CIMA studies with a company that will offer full training, support, development and career progression to the successful candidate.
Farmdrop “the Ethical Grocer” represents a new economic approach to food retailing whereby the benefits of cutting out the middlemen are shared between customers who enjoy fresher, healthier food at lower prices and smaller-scale producers who enjoy best-ever trading terms. Our mission is to Fix The Food Chain and provide “better food all round”, something we plan to do by providing the best food retail experience for everyone.
On a day to day basis, the role will report to the financial controller and will initially be responsible for assisting with the day to day operation of the firm’s financial accounting function. As the successful candidate becomes more experienced, there will be scope to develop new skills in preparation of month end accounts, financial planning and analysis and year-end statutory reporting.
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Processing supplier invoices
- Reconciling supplier accounts and preparing payments schedule
- Maintaining supplier's records and ensure information stored is up to date
- Maintaining the Fixed Assets Register
- Expense receipts checking & processing
- Other ad hoc assignments
- Accounting and Finance (or similar) graduate or AAT Qualified as a minimum - Essential
- Have previous experience of accounts administration or transactional processing - Essential
- Have the desire to start or continue CIMA studies - Essential
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent approach to numeracy, following processes and financial procedures
- Previous accounting experience desirable
- Xero experience.
- We pay a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Free lunch cooked daily by our on-site chef)
- Friday drinks (with lots of nice food of course!)
- Food freebies
- 25 days holiday (plus all statutory national bank holidays)
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- 20% off all food and drink through Farmdrop
- Cycle to work scheme
- Up to 2 days paid per year for volunteering/charity work
- Mind and Body Training Benefit (this is an allowance you can use towards gym membership/yoga/educational classes etc)
On top of this, we love hanging out with each other and always have cool and unique socials. We have a great new office based at Old Street which has many convenient transport links.