1 day left
- Level of qualification
- Not qualified
An Accounts Assistant role for a growing beauty retail business in South East London. Working within a small finance team, this role will play a vital role within the finance function.
My client is a growing beauty retail business in South East London.
The key responsibilities of this Accounts Assistant role include:
- Entering purchasing invoices to accounts system in a timely manner
- Entering & analysing cash expenses on to accounting system
- Uploading credit card expenses to expense system and ensuring all expenses are analysed
- Purchase ledger management - month end supplier statement reconciliations
- Managing weekly payment as well as adhoc payments where required
- Dealing with day to day purchase ledger queries
- Posting bank transactions to accounts system daily
- Allocating all supplier payments and customer receipts to invoices
- PDQ payments reconciliation
- Sending monthly statements to customers
- Credit control
The successful candidate for this Accounts Assistant position will display the following:
This is a chance to join a growing beauty retail company, playing a vital role within a small finance team.