Commercial Analyst (Financial Modelling)
• Owning and driving data strategy, to make data more accessible and user friendly
• Develop relationships with key stakeholders in IT, BI, Customer Analytics and Finance to influence wider BI strategy
• Become a leader in data analytics and support through training and big data solutions
• Work with Senior Management team to provide cohesive analytical support on ad-hoc projects that drive business decisions, as well as support development of strategies for the growth of the business
• Partner with Marketing, Operations, Property, Buying, E-commerce etc. to support their relevant goals and priorities
• Continually challenge current thinking and make recommendations on how to optimise opportunities Key skills & experience required:
• Comfortable working with large volumes of data.
• Experience of BI Tools
• High level of initiative and drive, combined with an analytical approach to problem solving and acute commercial awareness
• A lateral thinker who is comfortable working in an ever changing environment with a fluid remit.
• Capable of communicating with a wide range of stakeholders and challenging the status quo where necessary
• Advanced Excel financial modelling skills This is a truly exciting opportunity for a talented Commercial Analyst with a knack for data and complex analytics, to join a business that is very well known for recognising and retaining high potential individuals, as well as providing real autonomy for employees to make considerable impact. Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy